IT Consultancy For Swindon Businesses
Over the past 20+ years not only have Systems Integration been support SMEs across Swindon and Wiltshire with hardware and software support, but we also help via our consultancy services. When it comes to our knowledge base, we can help our clients out with everything from IT Procurement to Internet Services, and almost everything in between.
We cater to companies from a broad range of industries and company sizes. We have been known to work with every business type from recruitments agencies, charities to international multi-site businesses.
Need Our Help?
If you would benefit from some IT infrastructure advice, feel free to ask our consultants about any of our current services. Here are just a small selection of consultancy services that our team offers;
- Procurement of your IT hardware and software. IT Equipment is a big expense, but our consultant can tell you which are the best value and most efficient
- Installation of your hardware and software, e.g. servers, routers and networks.
- Need advice on building your computer network including the network design, data cabling, wireless networks both public and non-public, WANs and LANs.
- Migration of your server or desktop via Cloud and Office 365.
- Upgrading your computer’s software – We can tell you which is the most suitable hardware for your business needs.
- We can help you with communication and advise on your broadband, email, remote access, and VPNs.
- We can assist with your next office move, with IT resource planning and implementation of IT services. From wireless communication right through to the physical office move itself
- We can provide advice the following services: Server support, desktop support, IT systems support, Apple Mac support, computer repairs and also upgrades.
And we do not just offer your standard off the self advice. Our consultants know that no two businesses are the same, or have the same needs. That is why each project we take on is given tailored IT consultancy, with their own dedicated IT support adviser. We want every client to feel valued, and believe we provide a top-class level of customer service.
From cloud computing to Wi-Fi installation Systems Integration will be able to access your business making sure it is fit for purpose.
All of Systems Integrations our IT consultants are experienced professionals with years of IT support under their belts. Each and every one of our IT consultants is, or has:
15+ Year Industry Experience
If you would like to hear about any of our case studies or current projects, get in touch with a member of our team and we will endeavor to make sure you get the information you need.