IT SUPPORT CONTRACTS
Flexible IT support for YOUR business
Managed IT Contracts For Businesses
Why don’t you concentrate on your business and let Systems Integration handle the headache of managing your IT systems?
When you refer to IT Support, most people believe you are refering to the assistance and help you require when something goes wrong. Actually, you could not be further from the truth. When you use us to help with your IT support, we ensure you have the IT foundations in place that mean you will never have anything go wrong. We ensure you have the correct hardware such as PCs and servers right through to the right software. No matter what business you are in, we have the IT experience and the products to help.
Infact, if your business relies on IT then you cannot afford to take a gamble when it comes to ensuring the support will be there when you need it.
With Systems Integration of Swindon, there is no gamble.
We offer the highest of service levels. Twenty years of continually supporting our clients in the local Swindon and Wiltshire area shows our commitment to service levels of the highest order.
From a remote IT Support Contract to a full-blown two-hour response callout and rental service, we can tailor our services to your exacting requirements.
It can also be noted that when your partner with us, we offer contracts with no Fixed Tie Ins! Ensuring that flexibility is key.
We Offer Flexible IT Contracts.
First of all, why not take advantage of a free audit of your IT systems from one of our experienced engineers. At best, you’ll know that you have a great setup that needs no modifications, as agreed from a second opinion. At worst, you’ll have a roadmap to upgrading or modifying your systems to bring you greater efficiency or more functionality.
What you’ll receive:
- A free one-hour consultation
- A written report outlying your systems
- A follow up report detailing our recommendations (if any)
- The opportunity to take up these recommendations at your leisure
- A discounted first hour to resolve any of these issues
To follow up:
- A managed IT support contract that suits your needs
- Dedicated engineers fully conversant with your site
- Remote access software setup to your systems. We can help from afar.
Just some of the other services we can offer your business as a partner:
- Remote IT support contracts
- On-site IT support contracts
- Guaranteed fast response times
- Server / PC set-up and maintenance
- Infrastructure installation and maintenance
- System upgrades
- Office and IT relocation
- Data security and integrity
- Network cabling
- Data backup (both onsite and remote)
- Disaster Recovery solutions
- Unlike other support companies Systems
- Integration will never ask you to sign a long-term agreement.
Systems Integration IT support contracts offer…
Value for money -Transparent pricing policy, so you always know what you pay.
Peace of mind – We monitor your vital systems so you don’t have to.
We pride ourselves on being not just a supplier but a business partner.
Realism. – With 20 years experience, we know how you operate & how best to serve you.