We understand that the IT support we provide to our customers is vital to to enabling them to keep running and providing a service. As one of Swindon and Wiltshire’s leading IT services providers we have tens of organisations depending on our ability to provide a reliable and uninterrupted service, even more so, during through these difficult times. So, in light of the recent developments around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure we continue to provide the services our customers need during the difficult time ahead.
For System Integration we are pleased to let you know it is business as usual…If our office needs to be shut to ensure social distancing measures are adhered to, it is not an issue, as all our technicians have the equipment available to sure they can assist you from their homes remotely.
We already have tried and tested Disaster Recovery plans in place to ensure service continuity in challenging times and now that major developments have taken place with the Coronavirus lockdown we implementing those plans.
Due to the nature of our business, a small number of staff will still be able to operate in the field for emergencies but as the majority of our IT infrastructure is cloud based this allows our team to work from anywhere.
How we ensure that our customers IT support is maintained:
- Any enquiries submitted by new or existing clients that we recieve through the website will be responded to within 2 hrs.
- All our helpdesk Technicians have access to ‘softphones’ and headsets which are installed on home computers, and connected to our cloud telephone system. This will ensure our support staff can continue to answer enquiries via phone as per usual.
- Our sales and account managers, although often field based, already have company provided mobile telephones allowing existing and new clients to contact them wherever they are, we can also forward telephone calls from our business telephone system to mobiles.
- We already use cloud computers (Remote Desktop Protocol). All our technicians can logon to our cloud computer system from any location and access their desktop and all software they normally use on a daily basis.
- Microsoft Teams or Zoom will be used internally so that our teams can communicate and work together as if they were sat next to you for collaboration and content sharing.
- Site visits that are non prioity are now postponed, but where possible we will work with you remotely.
- We will continue to go ahead with any customer meetings we did have via phone or video conference.
- We are experts on remote working and understand that this may be new to some of our clients, so are technicians are on hand to answer any set up questions you may have and to give advice on what systems to use to ensure communication is manitained within your teams
We will be regularly reviewing the government advice regarding COVID-19 and we remain committed to supporting you with the highest level of service. In the meantime if any of you have any concerns or questions then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Should you need any help or advice regarding remote working for your workforce, please contact us on 01793 481981
or request a call back via our enquiry form.